PaCmAn's FULL Movies - Welcome and please SHARE with others

Mainly for me to post my own FULL movies (not just 15 minutes clip)

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

PaCmAn's FULL Movies - Welcome and please SHARE with others

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 pm

http://i.imgur.com/YEslyI1.jpg

PaCmAn's FULL Movies
- Welcome and please SHARE with others

Since I have now produced more or less successful films for years, I hereby create a new forum specifically for these films (that will be moved here when found again around the net), but everyone is welcome to post their own as well.

I have also created a youtube playlist with these films - click here

Question: War - What do YOU think its all about ?

My answer: War is not about starting or ending them, and even less about who win or who loose. War is always funded 100% on both sites by the global banks (The IMF) with only TWO goals: Population reduction / genocide / mass killing in order to get forward to their main goal: WORLD DOMINATION and this is done from the very start by making sure the IMF system is in total control over the DEBT their war create. Controlling the DEBT of war IS the main purpose, in order to not just control the countries but to TOTALLY take EVERYTHING over !!!

In other words: The pure purpose of a war, is the war it self !

Illuminati & Agenda 666 - Part 0001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQWG1f1 ... F924660F80

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------