Is Pacsteam Awsome?

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

cgibbons51

Is Pacsteam Awsome?

Post by cgibbons51 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Is Pacsteam Awsome? if yes type pacsteam is awsome.

pacsteam is awsome.

PaCmAn

Re: Is Pacsteam Awsome?

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

pacsteam could and should be better like in the "old days" where everyone was working on some tweak for it.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

starxpilot

Post by starxpilot » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

PacSteam=ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to throw that out there. XD

cgibbons51

Post by cgibbons51 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

pacsteam is beast

tch0rt

Post by tch0rt » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

I liked Pacsteam back in the old days, I don't really use it now.

holy shit I joined 4 years ago

cgibbons51

Post by cgibbons51 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm

what was diffrent about pacsteam i didnt use it a back then i just found in like 2008

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm

cgibbons51 wrote:what was diffrent about pacsteam i didnt use it a back then i just found in like 2008
With my first CueSteam PLUS repacks, you would be able to download ALL games in steam due to my idea with the pre-fix patches (also known later from rip-off sites like rin and others as mini-gcf's or empty gcf files).

These "empty" files was enough to make my repack download any game, but then steam just put their server side protection in place and ended that chapter.

There are still some files (like eg. source base) that can be updated with cracked steam, just as long as any full gcf is installed, but even this doesn't work for the games any more.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

haroon94

Post by haroon94 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm

i think you should make a theard called: "History of PacSteam" ^^ i would enjoy reding it :)

ICE-MAN

Post by ICE-MAN » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 pm

pacsteam is awsome. :yahoo: i love it thx for it!!!

ihha1

Post by ihha1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Why is it called PAC steam?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

ihha1 wrote:Why is it called PAC steam?
First I called the pack CueSteam PLUS because I made all games downloadable with the crack from .Cue. Now I use alot of diffrent things in the pack, so I call it PacSteam because it is just packed steam files.

Nymphetamine

Post by Nymphetamine » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:15 pm

yeah sure, pacsteam is great, it would be even better if it worked half the time, and it would be nicer if it had more games, but it's pretty decent for what it is.
most of the stuff you can achieve with it can be better achieved on http://thepiratebay.org/ , but still, i continue to use it. :grin:
RESPOND NOW OR DIE!
unless you want to die i highly recommend you react.
SCREW THE GOVERNMENT!
You will be eaten from the inside.
STARTING WITH YOUR BRAIN!

Adliikhwan

Post by Adliikhwan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:30 pm

PacSteam is freakin' awesome. All other Steam hacks usually says the server is too busy. But PacSteam works great. I installed
HL1,HL1:OF(have a CD but it needs HL1),HL2,HL2:DM(i got ATI Radeon so i can go in servers),DOD,DOD:S,CS:S,TF2,Gmod and lots more.

P.S. : LOL guys some fagola internet antivirus named VirusExpert or something said that PacSteamT Installer is a virus. It says its a virus because:
1)Creates files that are the PacSteam client. Making it think the installer is a dropper
2)Replacing/Adding registry keys for the PacSteam. Making it think that the installer destroys registrys and damages ur PC
LOLOLOLOL noob antivirus

Wr-Haxxor

Post by Wr-Haxxor » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 am

PACSTEAM IS AWESOME.. A BEAST !

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Adliikhwan wrote:PacSteam is freakin' awesome. All other Steam hacks usually says the server is too busy. But PacSteam works great. I installed
HL1,HL1:OF(have a CD but it needs HL1),HL2,HL2:DM(i got ATI Radeon so i can go in servers),DOD,DOD:S,CS:S,TF2,Gmod and lots more.

P.S. : LOL guys some fagola internet antivirus named VirusExpert or something said that PacSteamT Installer is a virus. It says its a virus because:
1)Creates files that are the PacSteam client. Making it think the installer is a dropper
2)Replacing/Adding registry keys for the PacSteam. Making it think that the installer destroys registrys and damages ur PC
LOLOLOLOL noob antivirus
Thank you for all the kind (but true) words :-D

With pacsteam you can only play cracked servers with BLANK accounts ONLY !!! If you own games in an account, use LEGIT steam ONLY !!! You can get nvidia and ati offers for eg. hl2 dmc and then you can play all servers online, but ONLY do this with legit steam.

The only file that might popup as a trojan or virus, is the GCF grabber, and this is only because it have been modifyed so you can now click the links in it instead of having to copy / paste the links into your browser.

I have been thinking about eighter update the gcf grabber soon with all the latest games released (but I just dont have the time these days) or maby just delete it from pacsteam in order to avoid all these false positives from antivirus programs... But removing the gcf grabber would also be a very big blowback for the entire project really... I dont know what I will do with pacsteam in the future, but users of this project really should be more active in order to keep pacsteam updated - after all, this project was meant to be based on the USERS making this pack better over time.

warzenz

Post by warzenz » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Indeed it is awesome :grin: It is very nice of the people who put there time and effort into the program so thank you very much :good:

HellZomBie

Post by HellZomBie » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Pacsteam in the old days was Epicly Awesome!
but now it seems that its going Below The 9000!! :-(

PacUser

Post by PacUser » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 pm

where i can download pacsteam?
i cant find this here :S

dualpistol

Post by dualpistol » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 am

it would be awesome if it had portal 2 or a working MP Cod Mw3, since the site is down i can't log in and even if i don't go to the site and try to start mw3 mp WHILE offline it never starts up, but overall it's a pretty good program