My View of Linux, Windows & Gaming

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

Dark-Skript

My View of Linux, Windows & Gaming

Post by Dark-Skript » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 pm

My view of Windows & Linux
Linux is much better than Windows And I am sick that I have to use Windows to play the games I love. I been using Linux for a while and it is undoubtedly the best operating system I have worked with. The design, Power, Security & Stability are all packaged neatly & Its ruined for gamers! The future of Software is Open-source & Free & that's the way software should be. Why do you think Linux is the most powerful operating system ever? Because its Open-source! Microsoft are a bunch of greedy bastards. If people can't learn to use Linux then they shouldn't use a computer In my opinion. Thanks to Microsoft for bring "noobs" to Computers.(No offence to anyone) If Linux was the only operating system just imagine how many people would be capable of using it. Its only because of Microsoft spoon feeding the Community that we have become like this. A lot but no all are incapable of working with a new operating system & a lot don't even know what Linux is thanks to Microsoft.

We must do something as a Community of Linux, and I therefore show my thoughts & feelings.
I am trying to get people to try Linux, so for an easy, free, & fast way of trying out Ubuntu (A great Linux platform) then go here:
http://wubi-installer.org/ -The safest, easiest way to try Linux. If you don't like you can uninstall like a Program!

Microsoft you will never get me paying for any of your products!

Dark-Skript

Re: My View of Linux, Windows & Gaming

Post by Dark-Skript » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

http://pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15575 Read here for some news, I'm not sure if its genuine. Anyway Its got my hopes up lol

PaCmAn

Re: My View of Linux, Windows & Gaming

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm

As said: Microsoft is a nazi front opperation... ADMITTED and DOCUMENTED !!!! (Check out my topic about this at the microsoft forum)

I would love to use open souce OS if possible like eg. phpbb3 here (the forum) because who knows what kind of backdoors etc. is placed in your spyware windows?

I never tried linux my self, but to many I know its not just an idea of using open source OS its almost like a religiouse thing to them not using anything in their every day life that is created by the military industrial complex... But then again: Most of us still fail when we use mobil phones, watching TV and all the other military population control hardware.

Its not like a drug: It IS a drug and we HAVE to say NO to all of this at some point and say YES to freedom - ALSO here on the internet !!!

http://pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2425
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------