I took a picture of a nazi bag this weekend :-D

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

---
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serial Thrilla

Re: I took a picture of a nazi bag this weekend :-D

Post by Serial Thrilla »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does not look like a NAZI bag :)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Its a distorted sun cult symbol for sure.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

em01he

Post by em01he »

I'm terrible with graphics but yeah I can definitely see that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User and helper since 2 years back.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

em01he wrote:I'm terrible with graphics but yeah I can definitely see that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yes, a little push towards eachothers and you got it ;-) Glad you see the point I am trying to make here.

Nymphetamine

Post by Nymphetamine »

Definitely see the resemblance here.
maybe you're overshooting a little? :wink:
RESPOND NOW OR DIE!
unless you want to die i highly recommend you react.
SCREW THE GOVERNMENT!
You will be eaten from the inside.
STARTING WITH YOUR BRAIN!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

No, this is not over shooting anything: Our entire world is full of ancient symbols that might not make any sence to you just by looking at it, but your subconscious regonice it for what it is and have been for many generations: Symbols of our status as slaves.

ALL this is NOTHING but symbols that the SUN cults who we know today as the royal families or the global elite have been using on our subconscious for thousands and thousands of years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

Check it out please - A forum user in here did it some time ago.