Getting pacsteam.org on alexia.com : Done !!

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 pm

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/pacsteam.org# :-)

Now I just need to get down under 100.000 in order to get my dream ad host - And that take years with same host (unlike me who have changed hosting alot) :-(

So status once again: Wake me up in a few years . . . > <

z Z z Z z Z z Z zz z z z z ..... zzz

BTW:
Pacsteam.org's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 560,888. Visitors to it spend approximately 30 seconds on each pageview and a total of seven minutes on the site during each visit. Roughly 22% of visits to the site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). We estimate that 28% of the site's visitors are in Portugal, where it has attained a traffic rank of 13,126. Visitors to Pacsteam.org view 7.0 unique pages each day on average.
Portugal hur!?!?!? I can't stop wonder if it got something to do with the .pt.vu links !?!?
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------