PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 07-09-2014

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 25-08-2011

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:57 am

No, not steam servers, just be able to launch in online mode. Steam need to be running, otherwise you can't start the game - thats all.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaCmAn

TuneUp 2012 - THE BEST AND THE ONLY PATCHER ONLINE !!!!

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 am

TuneUp 2012 - THE BEST AND THE ONLY PATCHER ONLINE !!!!

TOPIC UPDATED !!!

This could be my final upload of my patch for TuneUp 2012, but who knows?

My point is that I have been looking into how TuneUp 2012 works for quite some time now, and I think (Almost 100% sure) that I finally got it and have now been able to put a patch together that should be able to work until TuneUp 2013 is released !!! :-D

SPREAD THIS PACK TO EVERYONE !!! This IS the ONLY working patcher for TuneUp 2012 so far - Trust me, otherwise I wouldn't have been working on this for so long . . .
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Sv1n

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 06-03-2012

Post by Sv1n » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Yo Pacsteam.
I like everything of ur website.
I hate America to.
Sometimes i try to attack the Fbi and other important websites of America.
But i like ur work.
Keep up the good work!
Greetings,
Sven from the Netherlands.
PaCmAn wrote:
EDITED: Dont quote entire topics, thank you.

ImtheBest

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 06-05-2012

Post by ImtheBest » Fri May 18, 2012 2:52 am

Thank u for the Game found this and just came u to say u Rock and if u got all the Bugs OUt i will be on here for ever :yahoo:

kancerian

Post by kancerian » Sat May 19, 2012 3:52 am

how do i play serious sam 3 online ?? please tell me i wanna play multiplayerrr

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm

kancerian wrote:how do i play serious sam 3 online ?? please tell me i wanna play multiplayerrr
short answer: buy the game

finnly99

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 17-06-2012

Post by finnly99 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 pm

i got the new pacsteam 1.1.4.8 update is there more games im able to download in this update
:beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

jvkflorida

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 28-01-2013

Post by jvkflorida » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:02 am

Ya know what I think was really different was that on a show that is exclusive to my state they were talking all about the pacsteam.org forum and it was umm some "different things".

Ps. This is my first post i have been in another country for very long time but ill be posting alot more but I'm kinda wondering where I'm supposed to post so I started here:)

PaCmAn

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 28-01-2013

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:54 am

jvkflorida wrote:Ya know what I think was really different was that on a show that is exclusive to my state they were talking all about the pacsteam.org forum and it was umm some "different things".

Ps. This is my first post i have been in another country for very long time but ill be posting alot more but I'm kinda wondering where I'm supposed to post so I started here:)
I was on the radio in Denmark a few days ago if this is what you mean?

But yes: I DO have a message, and that IS the main thing for me, but with this said: I also do everything -and I mean; EVERYTHING to get the word out !!!

Thank you for joining the fight.

Koolguy

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 25-02-2013

Post by Koolguy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 am

Hello,

Thanks for the great work. I have been using your whitesmoke trial rest for over a month and it worked great. However, it has stopped working now (license expired). I would greatly appreciate if you can make it work again.

KG

Koolguy

Re: WhieSmoke New Patch - Not Working

Post by Koolguy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 am

Hello,

Thanks for updating the whitesmoke patch, but the new one, released on 6/3, is not working for me. Still says "license has expired."

KG

alexandrumaxim

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 06-03-2013

Post by alexandrumaxim » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 am

Hey PaCmAn. I have a problem. Don't works again CS install. Same problem. Preload. :(

PaCmAn

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 06-03-2013

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:30 pm

alexandrumaxim wrote:Hey PaCmAn. I have a problem. Don't works again CS install. Same problem. Preload. :(
this is really not the pacsteam topic, and I already updated it.

PaCmAn

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 11-03-2013

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 pm

11/3-2013 :

I have updated the patch / crack for the latest version of tuneup - please try it out and let me know if you have any problems with the new version !!!

Killermafia2

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 23-03-2013

Post by Killermafia2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 pm

please help,havent any licenses,hw to get them?

Koolguy

Post by Koolguy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Koolguy wrote:Hello,

Thanks for updating the whitesmoke patch, but the new one, released on 6/3, is not working for me. Still says "license has expired."

KG
Hello,

Think I found the solution. I just add a fake e-mail ID into the patch, and it works every time. Thanks once again for the great work.

KG

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Koolguy wrote:
Koolguy wrote:Hello,

KG
Hello,

Think I found the solution. I just add a fake e-mail ID into the patch, and it works every time. Thanks once again for the great work.

KG
You shouldn't have to enter an email, and the only note I have for any problem related with the WS reset patch is this:

PLEASE NOTE:

WhiteSmoke Trial version and the trial reset patch itself, will not be working probably when using certain aggressive registry scans !!!

ericsstteeaamm

Re: PaCmAn's 10 Topics Of The Day - Updated 07-09-2014

Post by ericsstteeaamm » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:20 pm

How do you download the steam jailbreak?