Why not a little bit of music! =D

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

qwertyuu

Why not a little bit of music! =D

Post by qwertyuu » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 am

I wanted to make a thread about my personal taste in music. It contains electronic music (mostly underground DJs). I am a DJ myself since 2007, but I'm not really good... So I Listen to music more than I "DJ" it. I thought it was a great opportunity to show you my knowledge in this department.

In this thread, I'll list most of my works, albums I really enjoy, releases, and more!

Let's first start with an AWESOME release named:
THE MONSTERCAT RELEASE 001
This is a release, including new tracks of good names like Feint and Ephixa.
A mix of Drum and Bass, Dubstep and Hardstyle! Even Electro!
Download it now!

Now an epic Album named:
ADDICTED TO BASS 2011 - Mixed by the WideBoys!
If you want a preview, just click the thumbnail.
This is actually an album I bought the second it was released, because I knew those Addicted to bass before...
But this one is the most awesome one. I've been listening to it all summer long!
It contains 3CDs of amazing Dubstep, Drum and bass, but those are more for party... more groovy!
Download it now! (It is a Torrent link)

This one is a very special one, named:
Detektivbyrån - E18 Album
There is a song attached to the thumbnail.
This is E18 Album by an awesome Swedish band...
The kind of music here is the complete opposite of the other others ones above.
Relaxing music, it touched my heart since first play, this album is wonderful...
Download it now!

Here is another awesome band I knew many years back, but I decided to download their album lately:
Hadouken! - For the masses
There is a song attached to the thumbnail.
This is another band that makes electronic music, but this time they use real instruments.
A singer, a drummer, guitar and synths are included in this album!
Download it now!

A new project I started, well, quite recently! It's a special channel dedicated to Electronic Dance Music (EDM), in different styles! Including: Drum and Bass, Electro, Dubstep, Breakbeat and way more! I'll upload more mixes as I see more people coming and asking for them. From here, I'll post links of some MashUps we did, me and a friend, when we were in duo together.
The first one contains good songs, but we didn't have any technique yet. the Third one has been deleted due to copyright on some songs.
Our Duo was named Qu4ntum N0ïzeZ, enjoy the sound:
Here's the ONLY MashUp I did by myself, and I did it after Qu4ntum N0ïzeZ happened...

I'll add more songs/albums soon, and please, feel free to ask questions and comment on this, because it's a very big deal for me! :)

Have a nice day everyone! :P

EDIT:
  • Deleted moderator presentation
  • Fixed all of the links, because none of them were usable anymore
  • Added my new Youtube project to the content
Last edited by qwertyuu on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Added Hadouken!'s album

PaCmAn

Re: Why not a little bit of music! =D

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:44 am

Cool, thanks, going to listen to this :-D

(I play bass, drums, guitar and piano my self so I like kind of any music)
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

qwertyuu

Post by qwertyuu » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 am

It's nice to know! Hope you'll like it hehe, and hope other users will browse through here and give those a listen too! This post took me an hour to set up, and I'll update it as often as I can. hope it will be worth it! Hahaha

qwertyuu

Post by qwertyuu » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

Everyone should look at this, seriously!!