CS.RIN.RU want war...

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

zjanshes

CS.RIN.RU want war...

Post by zjanshes » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 am

http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46484

Read this tell me what you think.
CS thinks there patches are better even though ours is ten times better and we can actually have 100% account registration they ca
n't..

Serial Thrilla

Re: CS.RIN.RU want war...

Post by Serial Thrilla » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Well!

I'm very sorry about that what I will say in a few moments :( .

The do! They have better patches! They have better cracks! They want a war!

Why? Because cs.rin.ru is formed from and with the people who are into the deep of Steam and its source code. They know more then our developers who are currently working on the patcher like GreenLuma and others.

I don't want to insult any of the programmers from our forum, if so I hope you can forgive me. I really love your work guys! GeenLuma is pretty the greatest app I have seen from the stuff I have seen so far.

You simply can't hide the truth. Do not start a war with them. They will win because they can.

----------

Also I have read what they are posting in this topic. The most of the members of cs.rin.ru are likely not more than script kiddies who wait for the chance to get their DDoS Tool out and DDoS this site.

All this "We are a legion" stuff is pretty stupid. If they count themselves to Anon they must be stupid. You can't fight for freedom with DDoS attacks on some sites. Have they reached something with the DDoS? Nah, but they only reached to get some people arrested because they took part at the attacks... So you better throw away your life and your identity for some stupid web pages?

Good luck!

----------

Let this be a warning. Do not start a war with them. Do not start a war with other groups. :hello:

----------

Peace out! :good:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 am

Nothing new under the sun here, please see when they posted that topic:

Post subject: PacSteam Will Go Extinct ... SOON: D SOON !:D

Posted: Saturday, 01 Sep 2007, 03:05

:-D
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeremylin

Post by jeremylin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 am

THANK YOU
i think i should thank you very much for you can waste lot of time to write this post .....thank you again for your sharing..