New Humble Bundle: Voxatron Debut

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

Serial Thrilla

New Humble Bundle: Voxatron Debut

Post by Serial Thrilla » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 pm

URL: http://www.humblebundle.com/
Be the first to tackle this voxel-based, old-school-gone-new platform shooter. Jump into the Voxatron alpha and shoot your way through twenty challenging areas filled with blocky baddies, destructible toys, and palliative powerups.

Get Voxatron's future content and gameplay updates. As a customer of the Humble Voxatron Debut, you'll receive access to all of Lexaloffle's future updates to Voxatron: levels, characters, and more!

Level editor included, with monster creation tools on the way! After conquering the alpha adventure, check out the “BBS Levels” for instant-access to user-created content. Want to make your own voxel masterpiece? Voxde -- the Voxatron level editor -- is included with every purchase, granting you the ability to create mind-blowing new environments to share with the world. And soon, Lexaloffle plans to add monster creation tools for designing your own blocky bad guys to populate your creations.
----------

I suggest you to get it as soon as possible, even if you only donate 0.01€/$ for it.

Its another awesome bundle.

em01he

Re: New Humble Bundle: Voxatron Debut

Post by em01he » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:00 pm

I always donate 10 - 25 dollars since I really want to support the project!

I love voxels.
User and helper since 2 years back.

PaCmAn

Re: New Humble Bundle: Voxatron Debut

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:59 am

I have no idea what this is (yet) but since you say so, I just brought the game too :D

Edited: ok, just tried it, pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyQaS76k59g

Download here:

Choose platform: Windows

Windows:

Installer

.zip

Mac:

VoxatronOSX.1.3.zip

Linux:

.tar

32-bit .rpm

64-bit .deb

32-bit .deb

Enjoy, and support the developers if you like the game :-D

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------