New host - Not done setting everything up yet, be patient

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

New host - Not done setting everything up yet, be patient

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

New host - Not done setting everything up yet, be patient.

pacsteam.org work again.

Since my bogus "SupremeByte" host suspended my account without any notice and refuse to tell me why exactly and wont refund the money I have paid, I have now changed host entirely.

I am not done getting everything working at all, I am still in the process of setting this site up all over again, so please stick around and have a little patient.

Thank you for using the pacsteam forum - Please also help me fund this operation, thank you !!!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serial Thrilla

Re: New host - Not done setting everything up yet, be patien

Post by Serial Thrilla » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm

This sounds very interesting.

The Netherlands was a very good choice when it comes to offshore hosting.

But the selected hosting provider looks like a joke. On the website of the hosting provider are a lot of mistakes (spelling and so on ...). It also looks a bit expensive for me. Well I hope you don't pay a fortune for it. Good luck with the set up of the server / shared web space. If you need help, hit me.

You wanted your money back? Well, that's only possible in the period of 7 to 30 days. But only if the provider has a money back guarantee. Don't understand me wrong: But you hosted the site pretty long on Supremebytes, so David (my ole friend and owner of Supremebytes) will hardly give you the money back.

I can understand you. He told me about months back he would sell Supremebytes and kicked me from the host, too :hello: .

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:20 pm

I dont know about you, but I think what SupremeByte is doing to people is BULLSHIT !!!

It looks like a) They got harazed them selfs over us (Like they say they did over my forum) OR b) they just take people down who use the most bandwidth or something.

Anyway: Here is my latest PortalCraft repack while we wait :-D http://adf.ly/3bN17
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Serial Thrilla

Post by Serial Thrilla » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:32 pm

I talked with David and he said that they got a abuse report from the datacenter and the reason was warez.

I bet it was the Pacsteam Update or the games you upload from the new humble bundle.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Serial Thrilla wrote:I talked with David and he said that they got a abuse report from the datacenter and the reason was warez.

I bet it was the Pacsteam Update or the games you upload from the new humble bundle.
LOL, typical... They tell you, but wont tell me! ?!?!?!?

I asked him seval of times, but he wouldn't say exactly why, just circled around my questions.

I am going to post the full chat in here later so you can see how they acted.

Serial Thrilla

Post by Serial Thrilla » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Well!

I know him now since at least two years and we have a kind of great friendship so far.

I know how he is acting, seems pretty strange sometimes or something. It's simple, keep with the rules or you will have problems.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Serial Thrilla wrote:Well!

I know him now since at least two years and we have a kind of great friendship so far.

I know how he is acting, seems pretty strange sometimes or something. It's simple, keep with the rules or you will have problems.

I am not talking about David, I talked with what? Demon? Daimon? something like that :-D

Serial Thrilla

Post by Serial Thrilla » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Damien Burke.

Well, in fact "David" is a nickname for him. I just call him David not more.

linus184

Post by linus184 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh man this is such a bad timing. I was reinstalling Pacsteam and all games cuz i modded to much and then when i was installing then this problem came up D: such a bad timing now i cant play but im patient and i hope you fix this soon :grin:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm

linus184 wrote:Oh man this is such a bad timing. I was reinstalling Pacsteam and all games cuz i modded to much and then when i was installing then this problem came up D: such a bad timing now i cant play but im patient and i hope you fix this soon :grin:

If you want pacsteam, just goto the pacsteam project topic in here and download it manually.

linus184

Post by linus184 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 pm

I know i installed it but i cant download any games it saids that pacsteam is busy i allredy got the newsest patch. And when i click AutoUpdator it comes up and error.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/errorup.jpg/]Image

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Autologin is working again :-D

Sumai

Post by Sumai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm

I have the same problem linus184
i get update error :?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 am

Sumai wrote:I have the same problem linus184
i get update error :?
DUH....

Goto the pacsteam topic and download the update . . .