Whats the best torrent program

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Whats the best torrent program

Post by PaCmAn »

I use uTorrent, but the latest versions is pure crap and doesn't work properly so I still use 2.2.1 - Everything after this version have way too many problems for my taste.

So what do you use?
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

em01he

Re: Whats the best torrent program

Post by em01he »

I use Vuze. I use it because it has many features. The user interface is a bit confusing though.
User and helper since 2 years back.

Serial Thrilla

Post by Serial Thrilla »

If I need to torrent a Linux ISO I use µTorrent 1.6.

deepbhatia

Post by deepbhatia »

i use bittorrent..
i think it works pretty well u should try using it

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

deepbhatia wrote:i use bittorrent..
i think it works pretty well u should try using it
uTorrent and BitTorrent is created by the same people, so I wouldn't use too much time finding a version that is actually working.

Why I can't use new versions of uTorrent is because they doesn't work properly: Creating torrent will not work, stream of videos doesn't work properly (better to just start unfinished movies with VLC player), downloads and files seeded sometimes disappear from the list (not the files them selfs) and many other major bugs to people like me who also create torrent files.

I just dont understand why all this began right after uTorrent 3 was released and every version after this!?!? I mean: uTorrent 2's features is working basically perfect, so whats going on here?
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --