Random Questions for PaCmAn

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

Jobbo256

Random Questions for PaCmAn

Post by Jobbo256 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 am

1. What is your opinion on Gary Johnson/who is your favourite(or least hated) politician?

2. What is your favourite food?

3. What is your favourite television show(if you watch TV)?

4. Are you planning on playing GTA V when it comes out?

5. How old were you when you first started Pacsteam/this forum?

6. How well did you do in high school?

7. Can you triforce?

8. DO you mind me asking you these questions?

PaCmAn

Re: Random Questions for PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 pm

1. What is your opinion on Gary Johnson/who is your favourite(or least hated) politician?

Any one who get nominated for President of the United States, would be under my suspission from the very start, just like the entire Ron Paul scam as it turned out to be.

2. What is your favourite food?

broccoli, herb and vegetable soup with different kinds of meat in it and last but not least pita bread

3. What is your favourite television show(if you watch TV)?

I do not watch TV, but I do download TV shows and like "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse Ventura a lot, just like I used to download and watch e.g. BBC's series called "the power of nightmares" and things like that.

4. Are you planning on playing GTA V when it comes out?

I do not play PC games (not any more) and we do not allow our son to play games like this, so I never installed a GTA game my self.

5. How old were you when you first started Pacsteam/this forum?

I started to pack pacsteam for my self and a few friends when I was about 30, and only began to upload it some years later because I could see it would solve many of all the problems people would have otherwise. The forum have moved host a lot ( for one reason click here ) but the first time I started my own forum was in 2003 at a free site, and used a few years starting all over many times before I began to be able to keep a backup and started THIS forum it self in 2005

6. How well did you do in high school?

Very well, and I do have a higher education today.

7. Can you triforce?

I have no idea, never tried.

8. DO you mind me asking you these questions?

If I did mind, I wouldn't have answered your questions to begin with.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rx1983

Re: Random Questions for PaCmAn

Post by rx1983 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 am

good job on your forum.
Here in Brazil there videos posted on these subjects
movies "prepare-se". it's sad that I do not speak English, since most
Legend has no videos here, and does not understand English.