Hello again!

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

joxer

Hello again!

Post by joxer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Been a while, as always..
Just came by to say hello and inquire about steam a little, As i've been out of the loop for several years ( yet again )

I'm looking to see if i could get my hands on an up to date version of Kenshi but the same time i wonder if the risk level of using the modified steam clients risen in the past few years?

in short, how's it going :)

PaCmAn

Re: Hello again!

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi, long time no see !!!

No one seems to work with a proper steam crack any more, but I keep the project online due to all the emulator and mod features I placed in the PacSteam project some time ago now. I really don't see any working crack for steam at all any more, if you know of something please feel free to say so :D
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer

Re: Hello again!

Post by joxer » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Unfortunately i do not, moreover i'd say the amount and quality of this kind of content has been rapidly diminishing since the assaults on TPB... 'and such'.
I've seen your warnings about cs.rin.ru and i'm afraid many other groups may be suffering from that kind of assaults aswell.

I'm uncertain if discussing that kind of thing is even safe anymore so i do try to avoid it more often than not altho once in a blue moon i do seek an informed opinion.

Tell me how do you feel about ED2K / Torrents these days?