Hi

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

peter777

Hi

Post by peter777 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Just wanted to say Hi, I was passing by. PacMan are you still active in the danish region?
God bless you man :-)

PaCmAn

Re: Hi

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

hello and you too. I haven't really made any more movies the last two years since I am shadow-banned online most places any way, but yeah, I am still here -for now :D
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peter777

Post by peter777 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm

just wanted to say, I realize you are doing an awfully important work.

Just recently saw some documentaries about the JFK killing. I think I realized on a new level that there is evil on the level of government. And as it says in the Bible, "the whole world lieth in wickedness". It does not mean that everything we do is bad, but we simply gotta keep an eye on those governments and institutions of power, because those people that run them are willing to do things like we would not even think of.

Good thing is that there are people who are after the government.

And btw hope that you are doing well yourself.

peter777

Post by peter777 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Do you know this guy, Ole Dammegård?

peter777

Post by peter777 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:28 am

Just one thing I have been wondering since you told me about this freemasonry, and then you know in 2013 suddenly a man shows up in the fellowship having 37 million kroner but being lonely, and therefore he gives all the money to Ruth. And then about a year later she divorces her husband and marries this guy. What is that? Is it a connection in the lodge or something? Might Ruth be a freemason or something?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Hello again. Yes I know Ole, I was together with him at Bilderberg 2014 and then later he was getting on the radio right after me where I talked with him. I see him as doing a lot of good work with subjects like the murder of Olof Palme, but with that said I also see way too many sites to him and his ideology related with the new age movement so in that matter I don't really trust or promote him my self. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NM5vx8QYuw&t=2s

Ruth from "faderhuset" that exist no more got money, guest speakers and inspiration from the Freemason lodges at the US, but with that said : ALL the so called free churches in Denmark is under total financial and propaganda control of the far right Free-masonic royal Nazi UN / NATO Agenda 21 system today.

Michael Tsarion did a very good lecture on this subject that everyone should know about : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hTFDXUQLd4
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

peter777

Post by peter777 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:26 pm

thanks, I will make sure to look into it. I might get back later. This thing needs investigation.

peter777

Post by peter777 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Have you got any opinion on this guy David Gates. He is speaking at an event, that seems to be arranged by the SDA. So I wonder if the content is going to be false flags or SDA/endtimes mostly.

https://www.facebook.com/events/629606670733156/

peter777

Post by peter777 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Any thoughts on the dry period in Denmark? Why suddenly such a period without rain? Are someone engineering the weather here in DK?

Have to note, I am a beginner at weather weapons, but seeing the Al2O3 stuff just made me realize some things.