Marijuana Disrupts Mind Control Programming

This forum is for Science facts and general theories - Please join the chat and create topics

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:20 am

https://youtu.be/ynUFGDXpefI

(August 12, 2003) - According to Cathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place. Since I heard her say that on a video a few years ago, I have understood the "war" on drugs in a little different way. I think you might find this of interest!

--
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: