The faked Bin laden confession tape.

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

link:

---
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

geni22

Post by geni22 »

I really got suprised when i saw this video i never knew that the goverment would lie so much against us. And the case with the 167Billion gold how did that dissapear why did they took it why did they sacrifise so much people whats the real reason for the war against iraq??????? So much mysteries.

Sorry for my bad english

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

geni22 : The greatest cause ever for un-natural death among the population, is and have always been there own government...

Its a fact; All governments in the world is eighter put in place or manipulated by a small, global, nazi elite...

They use there secret lodges like fx. the pirates club such as "Skull & Bones" and there nazi lodge called Bilderberg Group from 1952 to plan how to take over the entire world, with terror, bio-weapons in order to get kontrol and kill 80-90% of the world population.

This is NOT my words !!!! You should try to read fx. the U.N. Earth charter, Northwoods documents or maby the PNAC documents... The global elite really talk about nothing else, than how to get rid of the world population, and WE have to stop them, because the very top of the western mainstream media are also members of these secret nazi lodges, such as Bilderberg.

It is a conspiracy, but NOT a theory... Not at all... If you do not want to "believe" that this is the honest truth, just think about Hitler, his background, his "Skull & Bones" logo on the uniforms, the skull & bones nr. "322", Hitlers membership in the Thules society that is nothing more than just another string of the old orders of death, just like Skull & bones, Freemasons, CFR, Bilderberg etc. etc. etc..

You HAVE to look into these things your self, in order to find out that I am telling you the TRUTH, that what I say about the global elite of the world in here is the FACTS !!!!
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --