Basic NWO Information; Who runs the world?

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:50 pm

here is a little video clip for you:

The nazi families that want to OWN the world... Not wanted, but WANT !!!

´Ring of Power´
Time: 10 minutter
YouTube klip
Link:

backup link
backup link (bad sync)

Ring of Power - FULL MOVIE

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Mapped Layout Of The U S Media

Source link:

More basic power structure of the world:

The comming nwo / one world government:

Orders of the Round table:

Releated:

They Rule the World
Last edited by PaCmAn on Tue May 27, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenche

Post by Tenche » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:48 am

Yeah of course I know the Central bank thing... Thats who the government is borrowing money from and shit...
This is super interesting.. But thats how the world works man... They are too powerful...

Goteanks

Post by Goteanks » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:40 pm

Amazing how much is hidden but its so easy to find. I learned so many obvious things I didnt know from the video's on youtube.

Daantei

Post by Daantei » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:45 am

World Domination is not bad, unless bush is in command ^^ .. if I or you ruled the world it would be a much better place because we don't plan on reducing the Population by 80-90%... I meen common ffs, whats the point in ruling the world when there is no-one ON the world... fucking divs... someone needs to kill bush :D (joke.. but not really.. but it was a joke, but I wouldn't mind if anyone did)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon May 26, 2008 11:44 pm

NOTE: The link for the first movie clip has now been replaced, since "someone" deleted the other one.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

dan3261

Post by dan3261 » Tue May 27, 2008 1:15 am

Daantei wrote:World Domination is not bad, unless bush is in command ^^ .. if I or you ruled the world it would be a much better place because we don't plan on reducing the Population by 80-90%... I meen common ffs, whats the point in ruling the world when there is no-one ON the world... fucking divs... someone needs to kill bush :D (joke.. but not really.. but it was a joke, but I wouldn't mind if anyone did)
Yeah but what happens to them if the 6billion humans get a taste for their blood? Man they would shit a brick.
There are just too many of us for them to Overtly control us, only Covertly while there is such a large population.

I agree though, that if controlled by a GOOD Government By and For the People, a World Government could be a good thing. But for this, we need a REAL DEMOCRACY. Not the shit that has been pawned off onto us. This is not a Democracy in Europe or the States.

You know what, I would even go as far as to say the Ancient Greeks probably had a better system of government than we do :) Even the Roman system, minus the slaves and Plebian class, would be a better system.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Tue May 27, 2008 1:22 am

Ever heard of armies of ROBOTS??? Like in fx. Terminator !? Humans against the machine !?

They already tested it since 911 in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Johnson

Re: Basic NWO Information; Who runs the world?

Post by Johnson » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

i heard the US TV media corporation are under the "control" of those juden bastards, they control everything and they are everywhere...

if you see i never have seen any news about israel economical status, they only say "EU, US, ASIA..." are in economical crysis (lol) but nothing about those israelian people.

And when you see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
The Rothschild family (often referred to simply as the Rothschilds), is an international banking and finance dynasty of German Jewish origin that established operations across Europe, and was ennobled by the Austrian and British governments.
THEW ARE JEW!!!!!! German JEW's!!!!!! and they are the creators of the "NWO faggots" trying to dominate the world destroying nations, countries and everything they can... like nazis and they are JEWS!!! And obviously don't touch the jews, they're perfect, the most powerful country in the world (when they, without the US support are nothing)

maybe we can see surprises behind those asshole NWO bastards :?

pacsteamatlast1

Post by pacsteamatlast1 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:50 am

FUCK the NWO.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

pacsteamatlast1 wrote:FUCK the NWO.
I deleted the word censur in here, because you are right.

watch RING OF POWER here - banned in USA by youtube: