Youtube, google, facebook etc.

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of the entire World Population
unplugged

Post by unplugged »

WHY PEOPLE ROUND THE FLAT GLOBE EARTH HAVENT ABANDONED THESE PLATFORMS LONG TIME AGO, ONLY PROVES THAT GIVING A CHOICE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

EVEN IF BILL GATES SHOWED UP AT THEIR DOORSTEP, AND SET FIRE TO THEIR HOME, THEY WOULD BLAIM IT ON GLOBAL WARMING IF THEY COULD.
unplugged

Re: when a picture says EVERYTHING - WE ARE UNDER DEMOCIDE

Post by unplugged »

Biden didnt win, just like bush didnt win.
No one in their right mind would ever vote for a warmongering childabuser.
The electronic voting fraud in the united states is wellknown, and if i have to critizise trump i would say just like the judge from the supreme court told him.
Mr. Trump u been knowing about this subject the entire time u been in office. Why u come crying about it now, when u had 4 yrs to put a end to the current electronic voting system?

That said.
Trump is no saint and he got his ties, obviously.
But still the best that has happend to the US in many many many years.

Lets all hope, pray and work hard for his return
pacman
Site Admin

Re: Youtube, google, facebook etc.

Post by pacman »

POSTS MOVED.

I have ALWAYS called Trump a Joker for the system -but then again... He created jobs, turned up the economy in USA, "america first" and all that, Hitler did the same in Germany - but then world war 2 "came" with Hitler and now we just had Trump in USA with the ongoing Covid19 HOAX, the global DEMOCIDE he went along with and before that all the war criminals he hired for top positions in his government like the Abu Ghraib prison torture, murder and coverup chief that should be executed -but instead got re-hired by Trump as the head of CIA? And a lot of other things over time.... When he did this, I was pretty sure that he must be under total control by the elite that is using him as a chess piece without him knowing about it OR he must be TOTALLY insane !!!

https://www.google.dk/search?sxsrf=ALeK ... el+torture

WHY didn't Trump fire Anthony Fauci? WHY did Trump start a "who come first" with the mRNA vaccine that Trump started as a challenge to Bill Gates?

Today I will just quote John Lennon: "THEY ARE ALL INSANE !!!!"

The COVID19 MEGA hoax EXPOSED
viewtopic.php?p=110#p110

your government wants you dead
viewtopic.php?p=4#p4

ANY US president WILL represent Rockefeller or Rothschild
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
pacman
Site Admin

Re: Youtube, google, facebook etc.

Post by pacman »

Twitter CFO says Donald Trump ban really is forever (even if he's elected president again)

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021 ... 709090002/

No one yet knows where former President Donald Trump will land now that all the major social media platforms have banned him, at least temporarily.

But it won’t be on Twitter, even if Trump runs for president and wins in 2024, according to the company's chief financial officer Ned Segal.

Asked during an interview on CNBC, Segal stressed that permanent means permanent.

“The way our policies work, when you’re removed from the platform, you’re removed from the platform whether you are a commentator, a CFO or you are a former or public official,” he said.

Twitter permanently banned Trump shortly after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol over the risk he would incite violence.

Trump and Capitol riot: When Trump started his speech before the Capitol riot, talk on Parler turned to civil war

GOP big loser in Twitter purge: Trump allies and Republican lawmakers lost thousands of followers in Twitter purge after Capitol riots

At the time his account had 88.7 million followers. He then tried to evade the ban by tweeting from the @POTUS and other Twitter accounts. Those tweets were deleted by the company.

Segal's remarks came as Trump’s impeachment trial for inciting violence is underway in Congress. If he is acquitted, Trump would not be barred from seeking the presidency or another federal office. But he will have to do it without Twitter, his favorite megaphone.

CEO Jack Dorsey said last month that Twitter made the right decision in suspending Trump but worried about the precedent it set.

Trump also has been indefinitely suspended on Google’s YouTube and on Facebook and Instagram. Facebook has handed off responsibility about whether to restore Trump's access to his accounts to its Oversight Board.

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.