Man Loses It With The "Police" aka traitors that deserve DEATH

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://brandnewtube.com/v/1TmsqU

A man loses it with the police and really lets them have it, however I do have some issues I would like to put out there!
Why was the man not arrested for breech of the peace? Or for being agressive towards a police officer? Why was he wearing white? which is an Illuminati containment Color? Why are the main police officers in the shots crossing their arms? The sign of the X! Coincidence maybe? Or
A. He was paid to do this like an anifa , this is why the police did not really react to him? Or
B. They could not arrest him unless he struck a punch or a blow as they could not afford to be police officers down as they were out numbered already?
C. Magna Carta does not really hold that much weight not without the 2 bith certificate, many have been arrested standing under this even if they have then been released!
D. He just appeared in the road with the police and then started preaching before curb side?

Whats your thoughts on this, as something does not sit right with me

---

NO mask, test or vaccine. Do NOT pay fine. POLICE = LAWLESS TRAITORS
viewtopic.php?p=542#p542

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !

As a former royal marine myself i have said this for many years: The way to go when
it all go to shit (NOW) is a few sniper teams taking out the entire Royal Nazi lodge
military global elite AT ONCE to give freedom a chance !!!