Hows the revolution my family!

Talk about anything here
YOYO

Hows the revolution my family!

Post by YOYO »

Anybody want to chat. I am so tired of these new age hippie fuckers that say you cant hate evil. I can feel and think whatever the fuck I want because God gave us free will. Your actions have consequenses, and moral law will follow. Closing your eyes and letting this evil fucking government just take over because your a fucking child and cant stand in reality and atleast do what you can to stop these terorist from killing us all. SELFDEFENSE IS NOT VIOLENCE, its called fucking JUSTICE you weak ass new age idiots. You go out of your way to start the resistance for the survival of mankind as a whole all races all sexes all ages. And who do they try to reprimand like a child? Keep resisting, and in the resistance you WILL SEE WHO REAL FAMILY IS.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Re: Hows the revolution my family!

Post by pacman »

Exactly, just like Morpheus say in the Matrix: EVERYONE in this society IS YOUR ENEMY because they are under control.

The very word system was created to describe what we later began to call sewers, and that IS exactly what "the system" mean and is.

The very word government come from and mean governing of the mind, in other words mind-control.

https://medium.com/@petrostsimigatos989 ... c684466f83

The word Government actually means mind control. It is etymologically originated from the ancient Latin language.
It Splits into two words:1) (guvernare) meaning “to control” and 2) (mens or mentis) meaning “mind”.
SO GOVERNMENT MEANS “TO CONTROL THE MIND”

Obedience To Authority

School exists to create an artificial obedience to authority that kids don’t have naturally.

School tells you everything is awful. you, your parents, social circle, society, your town, your country, the world, nature, the enviroment, the sea, the sky, other people.

the reason they do that is because they want to create artificial fear so you become part of the collective in order to be protected instead of being an individual and face all those awful things by yourself.

The minute you do that you murder your own self and the only thing that remains is an artificial persona you…

Internal Monarchy Creates External Anarchy

if you own your self meaning thoughts emotions and actions or the holy trinity then you dont
havethe disire to own someone else.

the external disire to control other people always comes from internal insecurity

But internal anarchy creates external monarchy

if you dont own your self meaning thoughts emotions and actions then
you are looking for someone else to own them.

internal masters dont need external slaves or masters
but internal slaves need both external masters and external slaves

internal order creates external harmony. internal chaos creates external chaos.

---

The Matrix is a System
https://youtu.be/PdzHvWAIMME

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Very true. To me a system is not real. Yes its mind control. There is no person controling you. You gave your freedom willingly. People say the system isnt perfect??? The system isnt even real, its jut you being a bitch ass slave. Ya tell anybody that and you are the enemy. Government is the oldest most accepted terrorist on known earths history. Governments strength is the weak ass people that follow it. No thanks, and if that wasnt enough fuck off and die lol. The new sheep wear masks and bah at freedom.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

Double-think aka government, media and religious propaganda is a real term for mass mind-control:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

"Genocide" in reason times do not cover the Royal Nazi elites secret lodges plan and is why they have now made a new term to describe their REAL goal and it is "DEMOCIDE":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

So yes: EVERYTHING we are told from the sewer, the system is a LIE and ALL governments world wide under UN / NATO control want is to KILL EVERYONE so EVERYTHING people think and believe is FAKE and when they buy into the lies THEY become THE enemy of ALL free humanity ANYWHERE !!!!
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !