Real Law

Talk about anything here
YOYO

Real Law

Post by YOYO »

The government is not the law, its a rule. A law is dont murder dont do harm. Man can not make laws ONLY God made the only laws in effect. Man makes rules based on personal opinions and passes them as law? That is a crime against God... For example can man change the law of gravity? Just like that man can not change the law of morality, no matter how rich and how many children they sacrificed...And when some smartass idiot says but we can fly so we changed the law of gravity, no we used one law against another law via understanding of law not by changing the law itself.. Fuck religion, fuck science, fuck social norms… There is but one Truth for us all. God is LAW. If you are scared of being without government… Gods law was there in the past, it is here in the present, and it will always be here in the future. Where is your real faith in law? Heaven and Hell are not a designation of a physical place but the state of consiousness of the majority. Knowledge by right leads to freedom. What state are we at now?
Prison planet. End slavery by learning what true law is and try your fucking best and worst to manifest it to be truly free. Or we will willingly walk into destruction of all of us. What happens to one of us, will happen to all of us. Fucking grow up and stop hurting your fellow mankind.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
unplugged

Re: Real Law

Post by unplugged »

Yea i come to agree..
Mark Passio boiles it down to :

Dont steal or take anything that does not belong rightfully to you.

Very simple & very true.

Stop contribute to anything that isnt moral.

Orderfollowers is the worse off all evils & carries more blaim and SHAME than the ones giving out the orders.

simply:
Just say NO.

Regards
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Yes that is the spirit of the law. Also allowing evil to happen is as well not moral behavior. To your ability and within reason an underlying understanding that we are not perfect yet stive towards it. Easier said Never perfect Always beter and we will be ok.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

YOYO wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:28 pm Yes that is the spirit of the law. Also allowing evil to happen is as well not moral behavior. To your ability and within reason an underlying understanding that we are not perfect yet stive towards it. Easier said Never perfect Always beter and we will be ok.
Hello YOYO, good to see you back -for more than one reason :D I updated the site today, but then all the passwords for ALL users (me included) didn't work any more. I think the problem might be solved, but don't know. I worried that people like you would come, see your password didn't work and leave thinking I blocked you out or something. So as said: Good to see you back.
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Dont worry you cant get rid of me that easy lol. We live forever!
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

unplugged wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:25 pm Yea i come to agree..
Mark Passio boiles it down to :

Dont steal or take anything that does not belong rightfully to you.

Very simple & very true.

Stop contribute to anything that isnt moral.

Orderfollowers is the worse off all evils & carries more blaim and SHAME than the ones giving out the orders.

simply:
Just say NO.

Regards
So you said you came to agree with natural law. Then can you say you started to believe in natural law? And if you accept my challege, how far can you take that belief in the reality that is your life? You believe in gravity right, you dont just go floating into space right? Believe that acting moral will give you freedom. Acting not moral will give you slavery... When you are free then how far can you push that belief? For example if you truly believe you can levitate then it will be so.In reality most of us do not have the need to levitate or understand that it is a choice not a law. Natural law is law. 1 thing that is also a law, what is always was and always will be. Scientific view energy can never be destroyed only transformed. Laws are objective and exist even if we dont believe. Can you believe that? Lol