Gmail dod

Talk about anything here
YOYO

Gmail dod

Post by YOYO »

Google gmail got hit hard today. I wonder why?
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
YOYO

Re: Gmail dod

Post by YOYO »

Everybody with gmail. You wont be getting any emails. If you have important stuff please seek other forms of comunications. I strongly urge you to seek alternative services. I use protonmail it has incryption and is free but has higher levels of security for a price. Good luck all just a heads up. Freedom must be fought for. Aint no free rides except the bus to slavery.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

I use gmail since hotmail was used years ago to censor people. Where can I find more info about this?
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

There are sources on the internet but what I have read no one kniws but it looks like us has been targeted. Gmail has been globaly effected. If they are investigating it, not much will be told. Just for your personal security I suggest looking into other sources for emails. I was informed by protonmail which I enjoy using. Its free and has encryption. Cern is involved but they are every where...Good luck. Attacks seem to be incoming, God knows who is behind it. Just dont let them divide us.