I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANYTHING AGAINST GODS LAW OR IF YOU LIKE UNIVERSAL LAW

Talk about anything here
YOYO

I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANYTHING AGAINST GODS LAW OR IF YOU LIKE UNIVERSAL LAW

Post by YOYO »

I do not consent to any government. Man has no right to change Gods/Universal law. We are all equal in rights from the Pope to a bum in the street. When a right has been taken we have the right to selfdefense by anymeans within reason. Those that resist rules based on personal interests are not terrorist, criminals or deviants. They are actually pillars holding Gods/Universal law by their own mortal being. Those that do harm hiding behind religious cultural, governmental laws are the scum of the universe and should not be praised as justice. Enforcers of these bastardised rules posing as true law are nothing but cowards doing harm to the innocent for their own profit. Gandi was not a pacifist, he resisted the government. Jeshua resisted the banks, church, government, and they killed him. And the coward piece of shit society did nothing. Society does not deserve to be saved. Freedom is earned by knowledge and by right (moral action). Resit learn your rights and manifest true justice and stop letting childmolesting piece of shit people rule you. I think Budah Jeshua Mohammed and the multitude of others that have been hidden from us would be brave and stand with us. End all Evil. Start with your own brainwashing, emotional deficite and lack of action. I took on 12 cops how brave are you?
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.