CORPORATE LAW Vs. natural law

Talk about anything here
YOYO

CORPORATE LAW Vs. natural law

Post by YOYO »

I am a sentient being of freewill, I act under natural law. Personal consent (you may enter your own house… Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Jahway, etc etc Satan…whatever your will is or the house of nothing). I consent to the house of Azna the mother who gave birth to all reality. I do not consent to the false authority of any corporation. I here by oblige you to know any harm and damage done to me by any corporation and any of it’s employees will be seen as your consent to the laws of natural law and our right to seek punishment by rule of eye for an eye based on the will of the being who was harmed. Do you understand? Natural law means do no harm and if harm is done immediate action to stop thus harm is authorized. By poisoning and murdering us are you initiating Holly war? We invoke the law of self defense and any means to defend ourselves is authorized. These are our rules of engagement. The harm of any sentient being who is acting under natural law will be seen as an act of Holly war.
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
pacman
Site Admin

Re: CORPORATE LAW Vs. natural law

Post by pacman »

2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Yes we all should know natural law. It is the only law in effect. Preech on brother Mark! Please watch pacs video if you have not herd of natural law. Resist or you wont exist!
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

https://youtu.be/NKvacmyLG2A John Harris on our rulers.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

YOYO wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:31 am https://youtu.be/NKvacmyLG2A John Harris on our rulers.
This is what I wrote at the video before I watched it:

we are at a point now where the people can not do this lawful because we are all under a privately owned Royal Nazi MILITARY dictatorship world wide under UN / NATO. We are NOT under common law any more, we are under MARITIME law = YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS - AT ALL !!!

your government wants you dead
viewtopic.php?p=4#p4

ANY US president WILL represent Rockefeller or Rothschild
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.