infowars say 22 million dead from the shots ????? How about 222 million

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of the entire World Population
pacman
Site Admin

infowars say 22 million dead from the shots ????? How about 222 million

Post by pacman »

infowars say 22 million dead from the shots ????? How about 222 million conservatively.

infowars would say it if it was joe biden, but since they have already added Trump to their religious death cult as "GODS CHOSEN ONE" and all that, they will not and can not admit they were wrong on these points - why? Because that would be like admitting that GOD was wrong so NO - they want you to pray to jesus / the morning star from the bible / satan, drink his blood, eat his flesh and watch him DIE DIE DIE on that cross - over and over again - why ? Because INFOWARS PROMOTE MIND CONTROL OF THE WORSE KIND AND DELETE AND CENSOR THESE ACCOUNT THE MINUTE ANY ONE AGREE WITH ME !! change my mind, please anyone ... ?
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.