Army of SKYNET Robots ready to kill ALL humans under global lockdowns

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

Army of SKYNET Robots ready to kill ALL humans under global lockdowns

Post by pacman »

2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !

As a former royal marine myself i have said this for many years: The way to go when
it all go to shit (NOW) is a few sniper teams taking out the entire Royal Nazi lodge
military global elite AT ONCE to give freedom a chance !!!
YOYO

Re: Army of SKYNET Robots ready to kill ALL humans under global lockdowns

Post by YOYO »

Get your armor piercing gear and an emp device ready. Reprogram the hell out of them...
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.
YOYO

Re: Army of SKYNET Robots ready to kill ALL humans under global lockdowns

Post by YOYO »

Thanks for sharing Alex Jones. I dont agree with all his views but we need to stand together against this tyrany, dont be an idiot they are not the law...
True moral action does no harm, if harm is done to you, force is required to stop it. Pacifism is amoral. Good men who do nothing in the face of evil, are evil men. This is the only path that leads to freedom, by knowledge and by right.