when a picture says EVERYTHING - WE ARE UNDER DEMOCIDE

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of the entire World Population
pacman
Site Admin

Re: when a picture says EVERYTHING - WE ARE UNDER DEMOCIDE

Post by pacman »

https://i.imgur.com/cWFpKze.jpg

From childhood to just another slap around cunt....
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://imgur.com/cWqDTax

I have always known this, now it is time for YOU to share the TRUTH:

Translation of the term "Corona" from Latin is a MILITARY term meaning "prisoner of war", "slave" and "a line of siege" - Does that sound like a virus ?

https://latinskordbog-dk.translate.goog ... r_pto=wapp

I. cŏrōna -ae, f.
1)a wreath, crown; sub c. vender sell (prisoners of war) as slaves (the prisoners were indeed crowned).
2) fig. about things that have the shape of a wreath,
a)a border, circle, frame of a thing.
b)a circuit or assembly of people, especially of audience at court hearings etc. speaks, dicere causam maximā c.; coronae aliquid dandum est one must do something for the sake of the audience.
c)a line of siege, fortifications with which a city is surrounded; also of besieging troops, urbem coronā cingere, capere (by blockade); also about an army that is deployed around electricity for defense. in front of the wall, vallum defendere coronā.
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://i.imgur.com/DW5wlHr.jpg

Greg Reese 20 news reports 17.02.2023-12.14.2022
viewtopic.php?t=592

Bowne Report 20 news reports 14.02.2023-02.12.2022
viewtopic.php?t=593

Darrin McBreen 20 news reports 10.01.2023-20.04.2022
viewtopic.php?t=594
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://i.imgur.com/kh5kvMy.jpg

Will the white-house become the rainbow house 2024?

NO pedophilia on trump -BUT: what Trump DID do, and still doing, is murdering MILLIONS with his "warp speed" Fauci / Gates program of pure UN evil and death -Oh and I know that Gabs moderators in here call this information "spam" and "irrelevant" .... hmm... oh, yes, they love Trump, i get it... who can question GODS chosen one... tsk tsk....
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://i.imgur.com/qZKUVRM.jpg

This is me "predicting" it all on Danish radio:

AGENDA 21: Globalt diktatur på Dansk - Dokumentar
viewtopic.php?p=24#p24

Bilderberg 2014 på Dansk med Jakob på Radio FRIHED
viewtopic.php?p=29#p29

Federal Reserve Bank Launches Phase One of CBDC This July
https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=6414cb0 ... 539c4941f2

---
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »