QUICK UPDATE FROM ADMIN

Since most content posted was deleted, I started ALL over Dec. 2020
pacman
Site Admin

QUICK UPDATE FROM ADMIN

Post by pacman »

PacSteam/KILLEMALL.jpg

Juli 13. I was involved in a very serious accident and will not be present for a while. All I can say after spending 12 days at the "hospital" is that now I know how the last days for the people in Auschwitz and other KZ-death camps must have felt because THAT IS WHAT IT ALL IS ABOUT NOW. The system is evil yes, but the PEOPLE are EVIL and MUST BE STOPPED !!!

Example: I said no to the corona test and that resulted in me being threatened, yelled at, laughed at and put down by the doctors while they were talking about they might as well cut of my leg now then because there is no way they would let me keep it if I did not submit !!!

These are WAR CRIMES and I have EVERY right to go down to that hospital and KILL EM ALL - 100%

I will be writing a story line with more details, at least in danish, I think - its pretty hard to focus after this medical tyranny and brain washing MK-ultra experience first hand.

I will be back....

PaCmAn

---

https://i.imgur.com/nWtB5Y9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5OKP55w.jpg

NO mask, test or vaccine. Do NOT pay fine. POLICE = LAWLESS TRAITORS
http://pacsteam.org/viewtopic.php?p=542

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !

As a former royal marine myself i have said this for many years: The way to go when
it all go to shit (NOW) is a few sniper teams taking out the entire Royal Nazi lodge
military global elite AT ONCE to give freedom a chance !!!
unplugged

Re: QUICK UPDATE FROM ADMIN

Post by unplugged »

The QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE ASKED
when coming across people working at airports, hospitals etc. right to their face :

Isnt there anything else you can imagine doing for a living?
&
Is there something you wount do inorder to keep your
job?
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

unplugged wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:01 am The QUESTIONS NEEDED TO BE ASKED
when coming across people working at airports, hospitals etc. right to their face :

Isnt there anything else you can imagine doing for a living?
&
Is there something you wount do inorder to keep your
job?
Police = PIGS ... Just like in Duke3D - might be why I liked that game so much: Killing PIGS !!!!

https://i.imgur.com/LDKqItz.jpg
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away - RESIST !

As a former royal marine myself i have said this for many years: The way to go when
it all go to shit (NOW) is a few sniper teams taking out the entire Royal Nazi lodge
unplugged

Post by unplugged »

Its not fair comparing pigs with lowlife police and military folks.
Pigs are at least a natural being and tastes good 😊

Police and military are unnatural violent mindless creatures
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

unnatural
yes you are right - way too right !!!!

fahad

Post by fahad »

Dear Admin,

I am very sorry to hear that. May the Almighty Allah Bless you with health and keep you steadfast in your standing against tyranny.
And may Allah open doors of ease for you for being steadfast against evil.

The same way He help Abraham by making the fire cool for him, because he also remained steadfast on the right path.

Please keep us updated.